Home Forums Strategy New place from the fellas behind

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    datuils
    Participant

China’s helicopter prototype looks like a UFO. China has been unveiling a lot of new weaponry lately, but one of their latest reveals looks really, well, out of this world. CHRIS SUTTON England were spot on not to walk off after suffering racist abuse. CHRIS SUTTON I know there’s a protocol in place that has to be followed, but if you walk off then you give these morons a voice. They will see it as a victory and the abuse will not stop.

Bjorn Thorbjarnarson, Surgeon to Warhol and the Shah, Dies at 98. Warhols death in New York after undergoing surgery put him at the center of a lawsuit, but a later investigation suggested he and a hospital had not been at fault. Couple turn 200,000 derelict farm building into 50,000-a-year eco-friendly holiday retreat. Danielle Coates, 33, and carpenter husbandBen, bought a plot of Ben’s father’s Lancashire farmland for 200,000 and built an eco-friendly holiday cottage on the plot. Wildlife Photographer of the Year winners showcase stunning scenes from nature. It could almost be a scene from a slapstick comedy a marmot stands frozen in fear, slack-jawed and balanced on one foot, as it suddenly notices a charging fox. Turkey launches military offensive in Syria Live updates. Turkey’s military has begun an operation in northern Syria to clear US-backed Kurdish forces away from its border. Get the latest updates here. How to pass the MOT… buy a silver car and get it tested on a Friday. A silver Mercedes getting an MOT on a Friday in Central London has the highest chance of success according to researchers who looked at the experiences of 121 million cars. Cheese oatcake triangles. Bake for 30-35 minutes until crisp and the cheese is golden. Leave to cool before storing in an airtight container. The oatcakes will keep well for at least a week. Katie Holmes flashes cute smile while attending screening of Serendipity documentary in New York. The 40-year-old actress flashed her cute smile Tuesday while attending a screening of Serendipity in New York City. Helicopters and Boats Rescue the Stranded After Typhoon Hits Japan. Heres what we know about the super typhoon that struck Japan, causing levees to break and cities to flood. What Democratic Candidates Said About Impeaching Trump at the Debate. At Tuesday nights Democratic debate, moderators asked some of the candidates about their views on the inquiry in an attempt to find daylight between them.

Gooding Jr. pleads not guilty to new misconduct charges. Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. pleaded not guilty on Tuesday to pinching a woman’s buttocks in a nightclub last October, four months after he was charged with groping a woman in a separate incident. Freddie Joyner reports. What can I give my dog to calm him down How can you tell if an animal has rabies What causes a dog to cough and hack Top Video Moments From the Democratic Presidential Debate. Twelve Democratic candidates for president gathered in Ohio for the debate hosted by CNN and The New York Times. Here were the highlights from the night. Homeowner opens fire at armed gang who broke into his house in Brazil. The five masked men crept in through the garage after hacking the security system in Jardim das Bandeiras, So Paulo, on Friday morning. Can American Jews Be Both Liberal and Pro-Israel? Readers respond to recent issues of the Sunday Book Review. Suge Knight thinks Nipsey Hussle was killed because he was ‘too loyal to his neighborhood’. Suge Knight (right) said the tragic shooting death of Nipsey Hussle (left) reminded him of how other hip hop figures like himself had difficulty leaving their old stomping grounds after making it big. American Players Rise to the Top in the N.H.L. Draft. The first round of the N.H.L. draft on Friday was one of the strongest showings ever by American-born players and not just because of the No. 1 pick, Jack Hughes.

Duke and Duchess don traditional Pakistani headwear. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge donned colourful outfits as they visit a settlement of the Kalash people to learn more about their culture and unique heritage on their tour to Pakistan. Russia deploys troops BETWEEN Syrian government and Turkish forces. Russia says it has stationed troops between Syrian government troops in the city of Manbij, in northern Syria, and Turkish forces massing on the outskirts in order to prevent fresh clashes.

Helenwar
    Participant

Chiefly because it is the only part of PvPing that doesnt consist of 20 minutes of “This person has a device in place that prevents attacks” followed by a potential disable… but oh wait, theres the Halcyon trap.

Helenwar
    Participant

so what youre saying is,, you could find yourself if youre not zol or spy? which was kind of the point really

aside from trying to jack a thread

LindsyThymn
    Participant

just go to the strategy page. let me know what you think

removed links

also we have 14 players registered, waiting for 2 more then the tournament will begin

Helenwar
    Participant

i know you have the pulse…AND the juice

And yeah, think correct on both points. My achilles is trying to correct a fool…which is ,well, foolish on my part

LindsyThymn
    Participant

the chance of getting “nice” minerals is the same whether you have 1 or 100000 points. The only thing that determines better minerals is your Rank

You can think of each mineral point as a separate lottery ticket.

LindsyThymn
    Participant

I asked one time, how long between the time a person deletes their account, is banned or whatever, and their planets are released. I got the very helpful answer, “After a time”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.